`nO |    Number One Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Self Therapy

Répondre au sujet    `nO | Number One Index du Forum » `nO| Number One » Vidéos, Démos , Screens Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Self Therapy
Auteur Message
imaham

Message Self Therapy Répondre en citant

Self Therapy
by Kevine Scar
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Self Therapy
READ BOOK Self Therapy

To publish my book is a realm that I don’t have experience or connection with. I am new to publishing, but not to writing. I have been writing as my own author and audience for the years of my life. It’s through my journals that I bring with me a story that is not focused on any one particular event in life. My story represents my entirety: that I have felt to be alone. Through being abused for years, morals, trust and respect have been a challenge to believe exist and I have suffered - with self-inflicted pain - because of it. My memoir isn’t about being a victim, but through the experience of pain, I found strength in being alone. I truly believe I carry a message for this world, through my story and lessons, which I teach everyday through being myself.

Details:
price: $9.99
bound: 523 pages
publisher: Independently published (March 11, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1520862210, 978-1520862217,
weight: 1.4 pounds (
filesize:

Self Therapy Kevine Scar
Self Therapy how to find book without register Self Therapy read without register

48a4f088c3

Black & Decker The Book of Home How-To + The Complete Outdoor Builder: The Best DIY Series from the Brand You TrustWoodworking Basics: Discover 7 woodworking tips you must know Perfect for any beginner.: Woodworking for beginnersSuperhero Abby: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalHome Medicine Bible For Your Appenzeller Sennenhunde: The Alternative Health Guide to Keep Your Dog Happy, Healthy and SafeThe Quaker Poets of Great Britain and IrelandThe+Star+Wars+Reference+Book+for+International+Press%3A+Volume+1Everything Is Possible To WillAll-New Fathom Vol. 6 #4But What If We're Wrong?: Thinking About the Present As If It Were the PastCatalogue of the Collection of Antique Gems, Vol. 2 of 2: Sassanian Oriental Mesopotamian Babylonian Assyrian Persian Hittite Cyprian Cilician Mediæval Modern (Classic Reprint)

Mar 4 Juil - 15:50 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 4 Juil - 15:50 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    `nO | Number One Index du Forum » `nO| Number One » Vidéos, Démos , Screens Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation